I am an experienced system engineer with a special interest in open-source platforms. In particular Linux, virtualisation and high-performance storage.
Currently I am a Technical Expert for an IT consultancy in Rennes, France. I am not fluent in French (yet), but am able to communicate quite comfortably.
I have a wide range of skills including, but not limited to:
- Linux system architecture
- Storage Systems
- Enterprise SAN: HP, EMC, NetApp
- Scale-out storage: Ceph, GlusterFS in particular
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualisation/KVM
- Management (and Project Management)
- Systems Architecture